+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP! How can I enable my iphone? It is disabled, never synced with itunes.

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi people, I hope someone can help!! I disabled my iphone because of too many wrong passcode entries. I never synced it and the message on my phone says to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default HELP! How can I enable my iphone? It is disabled, never synced with itunes.
    Hi people,
    I hope someone can help!! I disabled my iphone because of too many wrong passcode entries. I never synced it and the message on my phone says to connect to itunes. When I hooked it up to itunes it says that cannot sync because of passcode. I was told by at&t and apple that the only way to get it enabled is to do a master reset but it will erase ALL my data. I don't want to lose my pictures!!! HELP!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone dsgalit's Avatar
    Thanks

Youtube is your friend...!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I checked it but they all have information for phones that already have been synced.

EVO
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blvianluv View Post
    I checked it but they all have information for phones that already have been synced.
    SSH into /var/mobile/Media/Photos

backup the Photos folder to your desktop, then confirm that all the pictures all in there, then do as stated and jailbreak and SSH the Photos folder back to that location

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 6thDAY View Post
    SSH into /var/mobile/Media/Photos

backup the Photos folder to your desktop, then confirm that all the pictures all in there, then do as stated and jailbreak and SSH the Photos folder back to that location
    Hope he's jailbroken and can do that although if it hasn't been sync'd then he's probably not...