+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: -For EVERYONE!- What's your iPhone iOS 5 Setup?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hoping to start a nice 'updated' thread for folks to show-off their iOS 5 setups. Please include what tweaks / apps you used and some ScreenShots to flaunt it all
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lightbulb -For EVERYONE!- What's your iPhone iOS 5 Setup?
    Hoping to start a nice 'updated' thread for folks to show-off their iOS 5 setups. Please include what tweaks / apps you used and some ScreenShots to flaunt it all off. Who knows, you might just come across some in here you haven't before. Here's mine:

-For EVERYONE!- What's your iPhone iOS 5 Setup?-img_0001.jpg-For EVERYONE!- What's your iPhone iOS 5 Setup?-img_0003.png-For EVERYONE!- What's your iPhone iOS 5 Setup?-img_0004.png-For EVERYONE!- What's your iPhone iOS 5 Setup?-img_0005.png-For EVERYONE!- What's your iPhone iOS 5 Setup?-img_0006.png-For EVERYONE!- What's your iPhone iOS 5 Setup?-img_0007.png-For EVERYONE!- What's your iPhone iOS 5 Setup?-img_0008.png-For EVERYONE!- What's your iPhone iOS 5 Setup?-img_0009.png-For EVERYONE!- What's your iPhone iOS 5 Setup?-img_0010.png

My iPhone 4s 64 GB with iOS v5.1.1 is now Jailbroken with Absynthe v2.02. I think I've perfected ease-of-use along with featureful enjoyment, lol.

My Cydia Tweaks: Bulletin, Cascade, Cyntact, FolderCloser, Forecast, Gridlock, HTC Weather Animated (Also Installs PerPageHTML), iCleaner, Icon Renamed, iFile, InfiniDock, InfiniFolders, IntelliScreenX, ManualCorrect, OneByOne Contacts, ResetAllKiller, Software Update Killer, Springtomize2, SwipeShiftCaret, TetherMe & WeeFlashLight for Notification Center.

I also recommend taking a look at: Dashboard X, Flowtation, My3G & WeeTrackData for Notification Center.

Dashboard X: Allows you to place Notification Widgets onto any of your Pages, can be very handy.

Flowtation: Provides a few unique ways to 'flow' (show) your Notification Center.

My3G: Be careful with this one, as it allows you to use FaceTime and other WiFi Only accessible apps at any time and anywhere. You can quickly abuse your Data limits with this one on.

WeeTrackData: For those with limited Data Plans, this is extremely handy.

I also recommend those with AT&T service and iPhones to consider Straight Talk service (which I'll have my new sim chip tomorrow), which uses the Postpaid services of AT&T (Wal*Mart owns Straight Talk and buys Postpaid Service in Bulk through AT&T). Straight Talk offers an iPhone AT&T sim card that does not require you to Jailbreak or Unlock your phone, although I recommend doing both of those things anyway, lol. You can get Unlimited Talk, Text / MMS & Data (Internet) for your iPhone for only $45 per month. I will be saving around $1,000.00 per year since I made the switch.

Attached are my LockScreen & HomeScreen wallpapers for you guys to download as well as ScreenShots of my LockScreen showing Forecast, my HomeScreen showing my layout and HTC Weather setup, 2 more of my HomeScreen showing off the slide-paging of my Dock at the bottom, setup for 3 pages, main page for phone, messages, etc... swipe left for 'settings / store' apps, swipe right for additional useful apps, needed often, but not constantly. Then there's my 2nd page, which is simply the remaining apps / games on my iPhone sorted into folders. I'm going to replace the Blizzard Authenticator (Stick that somewhere else), for a nice widget or 4 more general use apps, not sure yet. My Games folder has over 40 games in it, in one folder... yup, InfiniFolders for the win! Scrollable folders.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I also recommend those with AT&T service and iPhones to consider Straight Talk service (which I'll have my new sim chip tomorrow), which uses the Postpaid services of AT&T (Wal*Mart owns Straight Talk and buys Postpaid Service in Bulk through AT&T). Straight Talk offers an iPhone AT&T sim card that does not require you to Jailbreak or Unlock your phone, although I recommend doing both of those things anyway, lol. You can get Unlimited Talk, Text / MMS & Data (Internet) for your iPhone for only $45 per month. I will be saving around $1,000.00 per year since I made the switch

Where can I find more info? Sounds really interesting and if it can save me a few bucks why not.

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Why do you have both bulletin and intelliscreen x

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

Weetrackdata has been crap for me. In the montly tracking data it includes wifi but the 7 day and 24 hour do not. I don't care about tracking wifi.

Sent dev a message on twitter and no answer.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't have WeeTrackData installed at the moment, because I'm switching to Unlimited Data today and I really don't use much on my phone. I'm almost always near WiFi. I'll look for an alternative to recommend for folks. There has to be something that works well. There's a way to see your data inside the settings somewhere, can't remember where.

Post your ScreenShots and Tweaks you use on iOS 5 everyone!

EVO
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Weetrackdata has been crap for me. In the montly tracking data it includes wifi but the 7 day and 24 hour do not. I don't care about tracking wifi.

Sent dev a message on twitter and no answer.
    Have you found any good one yet?

I've used Data Usage and DataMan and both seem to be off my data plan by 5mb+

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Looks painful for the RAM

And why do you use Bulletin and IntelliScreen at the same time?