Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help with pictures!!

Exclamation Need help with pictures!!
    I used Absinthe, and while it was going on, I check my camera roll, and noticed they were missing. I had this problem last time. So I cancelled the process. I went to general on my iPhone, and then went to restore everything. I used a back-up and got everything back. BUT I have about 1440 photos, (and all 1440 were there when I restored it) and later that night only about 890 of them were in the camera roll. Further more, about half of the 890, when I clicked on them, were found to only be photo previews. I was missing half of the 890, and I don't even know why the rest of the 1440 don't show up. I have restored my iPhone twice again using this backup, and keep having the same problem. I'm tired of this, and want my pictures bac.

itunes back is NOT intended to backup pictures from the camera roll.

The camera roll photos are backed up with the normal backup that itunes uses when it syncs your iphone every time you connect it to the computer, but should not be viewable, which is why you were able to see only half of them and the other half is black.

You would of have to check to see if you importing them directly when you plug in your iphone via "Import Pictures and Videos" using Windows..

And what do you mean when you say "all 1440 were there when I restored it"?

Are you saying that when you restored from backup all your 1440 photos came back?