Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A couple of questions regarding how to apply a theme

Default A couple of questions regarding how to apply a theme
    Hey,I'm having trouble finding a way to change a couple of things for a theme and I can't seem to find any guide for them for ios 5.
    First of all, how can I change the lockscreen status bar and make it transparent like in the picture below?
    Second, how can I change the color of the status bar icons (wifi,3g,battery etc. ) I'm also attaching a picture of the respective icons below.
    Lastly, how can I change the background of the folders like in the shown picture?
    If any of you could help me with at least one of these things I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -gkhd-1-iphone-lockscreen.jpg   -gkhd-3-folder.jpg   -glasklart-1-.jpg  

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe if you go into the theme folder via Ssh or iFile, the status bar icons will be in the bundles folder, and the status bar will be there when you first open the folder. Once you're in the theme folder, you should be able to find whatever you're looking for. But once you find the file names, you can make your own images, name them the file names, and replace them via ssh

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way