+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IOS5 Reminderr???

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
What is the reminder tool useful for?? I tried it and it only alerts ONCE. I expected it to be an alarm or something. If I wanted it to remind
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default IOS5 Reminderr???
    What is the reminder tool useful for?? I tried it and it only alerts ONCE. I expected it to be an alarm or something. If I wanted it to remind me to go somewhere, I would have probably not see it if it's on vibrate. Or maybe not even notice the short beep. If I wanted to remind myself to go somewhere early, is alarm a better option?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I like to use Reminder for a location event. For example, when I leave my office, it reminds me to do whatever. In your case you may want to use Calendar for time events. It has many useful features. Check it out

Green Apple
    Thanks

I guess it only alerts once though.. not enough to wake me up. Oh well, alarm for that matter!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I think it works nice for, well, reminders. If I need to remember to call someone back, tell someone something, or even just do my homework it is nice to just pull up Siri and set a reminder and then see it every time that I look at my lockscreen (with ISX, not sure if it does that otherwise).