+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dashboard x crashing springboard

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have a newly jailbroken iPhone 4 5.0.1. Only tweak I have is sbrotator. It would be awesome if I could use the two together. Even after unistalling sbrotater it
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Dashboard x crashing springboard
    I have a newly jailbroken iPhone 4 5.0.1. Only tweak I have is sbrotator. It would be awesome if I could use the two together. Even after unistalling sbrotater it still crashes springboard(sometimes after 20 minutes). How is it working for everyone and how do I ask for help from the dev?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    There should be a contact link on the cydia page for the tweak.

I always had problems with SBRoator 5's comparability with other tweaks when I used it so I wouldn't be surprised if that is the cause. But if you deleted sbrotator and you still have the problem then it might just be something with the new tweak.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default I am having problems too with Dashboard X with NO support from developer
    Reading your post gives me assurance that I did the right think to uninstall Dashboard X on my iPhone 4s iOS 5.1.1. I have many other tweaks that work just fine together, but Dashboard X doesn't play nice with the iPhone at all. The developer really should go back to the drawing board before taking any more money from anyone. I was thinking it maybe was the number of widgets I had, but even just using ONE, it crashes my iPhone. All I have to do is install Dashboard X with no widgets anywhere, and it crashes my phone. So that I can have a working iPhone, I uninstalled Dashboard X and all the Dashboard X widgets. I have a working phone once again!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

^ amen to that. it was crashing my iphone hard. until they fix dashboard x, it wont be on my phone again. its really one of the coolest tweaks, but it it aint working, you dont get no play. simple!