+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: a 2uinique

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey guys! I found this awesome theme in Cydia, but have a question. Will "a 2uinique dark blue theme" work on an iPod 2g iOS 4.2.1? I've seen videos of
    Thanks

Default a 2uinique
    Hey guys! I found this awesome theme in Cydia, but have a question. Will "a 2uinique dark blue theme" work on an iPod 2g iOS 4.2.1? I've seen videos of it and I have to say it's my favorite theme. So please help me out.

EVO
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BikeBuilder63 View Post
    Hey guys! I found this awesome theme in Cydia, but have a question. Will "a 2uinique dark blue theme" work on an iPod 2g iOS 4.2.1? I've seen videos of it and I have to say it's my favorite theme. So please help me out.
    it MAY....but I dont know if some of the icons will be themed, as the Developer created that mainly on 5.0.1, why not contact him on his 2UINIque thread?

Thanks

Okay. All my apps were themed except the apps that come already on the iPod. Although, features isn't working right now for me (I need to re-jailbreak my iPod) and so I don't have like a custom background or status bar. Contact him through Cydia?

EVO
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BikeBuilder63 View Post
    Okay. All my apps were themed except the apps that come already on the iPod. Although, features isn't working right now for me (I need to re-jailbreak my iPod) and so I don't have like a custom background or status bar. Contact him through Cydia?
    just send him a PM through here or post in the 2UINIque thread in the Themes section

Thanks

I can't find him or the section. Can you post a link on here? Sorry. I don't use this site much. :/