Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Reboot my phone, panic.list

Default Reboot my phone, panic.list
    Hi, when i returned from the mountains and my phone change operator my iPhone restarted, i think - ok sometimes it is , but when i use phone , listen music, play GTA 3 etc. etc. iPhone restarted and i don't know what is that!
    I have jailbreak, iOS 5.01, iPhone 3GS (non simlock). Paste log from "panic.list"? Help because i'm in "holiday" and i need phone .....

Quote Originally Posted by Kamrado View Post
    Hi, when i returned from the mountains and my phone change operator my iPhone restarted, i think - ok sometimes it is , but when i use phone , listen music, play GTA 3 etc. etc. iPhone restarted and i don't know what is that!
    I have jailbreak, iOS 5.01, iPhone 3GS (non simlock). Paste log from "panic.list"? Help because i'm in "holiday" and i need phone .....

give us more information, so does it reboot if its idle and you're not touchig, or does it restart only what you open a particular app?

What if you're scrolling through different pages on the homescreen? does it reboot when you do that?

When was the last time the phone was working fine?

1. My phone reboot every time, when phone is locked , when i play for example GTA 3 / Angry birds, when i listing to music, use WiFi etc. etc - but i don't know when i see reboot. for example when i start write this message my phone reboot, to elapse 15min. and phone work, you can not feel.
    I'm not sure , but when i play in game my phone "grab" faster reboot, but i'm not sure! .
    Phone working fine today , i noticed problem ~1:00pm (i'm from Poland and i have other time).
    Thanks for help.

#EDIT# Now (01:34pm) my phone reboot

and now (~01:42) (i don't touch phone)
    Last edited by Kamrado; 04-26-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamrado View Post
    1. My phone reboot every time, when phone is locked , when i play for example GTA 3 / Angry birds, when i listing to music, use WiFi etc. etc - but i don't know when i see reboot. for example when i start write this message my phone reboot, to elapse 15min. and phone work, you can not feel.
    I'm not sure , but when i play in game my phone "grab" faster reboot, but i'm not sure! .
    Phone working fine today , i noticed problem ~1:00pm (i'm from Poland and i have other time).
    Thanks for help.

#EDIT# Now (01:34pm) my phone reboot

and now (~01:42) (i don't touch phone)
    could be a hardware or software issue, if its hardware could be a bad battery, if its software maybe one or more of the system files got corrupted or could be some cydia tweaks you installed

if you got any tweaks installed on cydia try uninstalling them one by one and test each one for a couple hours and see if any improvement

you MAY have to restore back to 5.0.1 IF YOU HAVE SHSH BLOBS saved for it