+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Deleted folder in error: iphone 4s ios 5.01

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I deleted a folder in accident and I was wondering if anybody has the ios 5.01 for 4s file and can forward to me. basically all my springboard is wipe
    Thanks

Default Deleted folder in error: iphone 4s ios 5.01
    I deleted a folder in accident and I was wondering if anybody has the ios 5.01 for 4s file and can forward to me.
    basically all my springboard is wipe out. my phone still funstions but all my icons are gone.

and I really do not want to upgrade to 5.1 so if anybody can help please.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllis2011you View Post
    I don't understand the question.Did you try that?
    I was in ifile deleting stuff and I think I deleted a folder called "springboard something". I can recieve calls/text but all my icons on my springboard are gone.
    I tried to restore but i read on a thread here that a5 devices can not restore once a new firmware is out.
    so basically what I am asking is does anybody have a copy of ios 5.01 file. Not the ipsw but the actuall file with all the folders that way I can copy and paste it.

EVO
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 143voltron View Post
    I was in ifile deleting stuff and I think I deleted a folder called "springboard something". I can recieve calls/text but all my icons on my springboard are gone.
    I tried to restore but i read on a thread here that a5 devices can not restore once a new firmware is out.
    so basically what I am asking is does anybody have a copy of ios 5.01 file. Not the ipsw but the actuall file with all the folders that way I can copy and paste it.

you cant go around deleting stuff all willy nilly!!

With great power comes great responsibility! Didnt you learn anything from watching Spider-Man???

lame I know.......anyways I create a backup of the system files on my 5.0.1 iphone 4, so if you knew what folder you deleted I can give u a copy of it, I'm not gonna give u everything it's too big!