Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
04-21-2012, 04:33 PM #1
I figured out how to open .deb files on mac. EASY!!!
1. Go to the App Store on your Mac and search for "The Unarchiver"
2. Download or find the .deb file you wish to open
3. Once downloaded right click and Open With what ever program ( The Unarchiver )
4. After a new folder will appear on your desktop
5. Open that folder and rite click on "data.tar.gz" Open With The Unarchiver
6. Another folder will appear in the folder your in
7. Open the folder that just popped up and go threw everything
This works well with themes so you can find images you want or a piece of a theme
04-21-2012, 05:38 PM #2
04-21-2012, 05:45 PM #3