Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck in "Safe Mode"

Default Stuck in "Safe Mode"
    Hello everyone,

The past 3 days my iPhone has been stuck in the god forsaken "Safe Mode" It all happened when i downloaded iFunbox and SSH'd one file into my phone, to which i already deleted. I have gone through cydia and deleted EVERYTHING i downloaded prior to the springboard crash and it still boots up in safe mode!

Im stuck and cannot figure this out. i really dont want to lose everything and upgrade to iOS5

Thanks

What versions do u have?...u might want to try using ifaith to dump blobs n build custom signed IPSW of the version u r currently on and put in pwnd DFU n restore to it... For me, trying to fix files and/or permissions etc.. Is way beyond me..

I have 3GS and have done this for 4.2.1, 4.3.3, 5.0.1...works well..

Quote Originally Posted by iPhonefoLife View Post
    Hello everyone,

The past 3 days my iPhone has been stuck in the god forsaken "Safe Mode" It all happened when i downloaded iFunbox and SSH'd one file into my phone, to which i already deleted. I have gone through cydia and deleted EVERYTHING i downloaded prior to the springboard crash and it still boots up in safe mode!

Im stuck and cannot figure this out. i really dont want to lose everything and upgrade to iOS5
    the phone you have and the shsh blobs saved on the phone will determine the fate of your situation...

if you have tried deleted all the tweaks, and you are have a 4S, there is nothing you can do if you want to keep the jailbreak, you're gonna have to deal with it because most likely one or more system files got corrupted by one or more of the cydia tweaks, and even though those tweaks have since been removed, the system files are already damaged..

if you have other phones with shsh blobs saved, do what xbox says