Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to clone 4s to ipad 2

Default How to clone 4s to ipad 2
    As stated, I have an iphone 4s and today purchased an ipad 2.. How can I clone my phone to the ipad?

What do you mean 'clone'? An iPad is not an iPhone.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

I think he means contacts, photos, music, etc.
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    What do you mean 'clone'? An iPad is not an iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by celeron View Post
    I think he means contacts, photos, music, etc.
    You mean everything you just synch from iTunes?

Just synch from iTunes.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Dunno Im not the OP hehe

That's why I asked - lots of things that work on a phone wont work on an iPad.

Thanks

Yea, we'll just have to wait for the OP to reply back

Guess "clone" was the wrong word.. OK, how do you sync the phone to the ipad? will it just do a restore from back-up of my phone?

He who asks a dumb question is sometimes just dumb about the subject so is smart enough to ask a dumb question in order to gain smart information to therefore become less dumb..sometimes only to get dumb answers to the dumb question.. make sense?

All your music, apps contacts etc will just be synced from iTunes to your phone and your iPad - what else do you want!

Quote Originally Posted by John1177 View Post
    Guess "clone" was the wrong word.. OK, how do you sync the phone to the ipad? will it just do a restore from back-up of my phone?

He who asks a dumb question is sometimes just dumb about the subject so is smart enough to ask a dumb question in order to gain smart information to therefore become less dumb..sometimes only to get dumb answers to the dumb question.. make sense?
    he who asks a vague question will receive a vague answer

All your music, apps contacts etc will just be synced from iTunes to your phone and your iPad - what else do you want!
    ok, you guys have had your fun with me, but please just tell me HOW do I sinc the ipad? Do I do a restore from back up or sync from itunes to ipad and then check off what to sync individgually?

Do not restore from a phone's backup to an iPad - just synch your iPad and chose what you want.

Do not restore from a phone's backup to an iPad - just synch your iPad and chose what you want.
    thanks, I appreciate it..