+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iBlacklist you little DIRTBAGS!

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Last time I checked we don't pay for our jailbreaks, therefor the access to Cydia. I think if you're so passionate and persistent about the issues you're concerned about, it
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Last time I checked we don't pay for our jailbreaks, therefor the access to Cydia.

I think if you're so passionate and persistent about the issues you're concerned about, it might be time to take matter into your own hands.

I don't believe Jay has an obligation to meet every concern an end user may have. It's not like Cydia is a miserable barely functional piece of crap. It's actually a pretty great thing. It might not meet your standards and your definition of a great thing, but that doesn't make it anything of poor quality.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i second that!

stop whining ..,

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I don't think it's possible to block out all of them I got a call from a number I didn't know and did a search and it seem's the number(855-881-xxxx) is a telemarketer that sell's a web building site for you sponsored by GoDaddy abd register.com I have gotten calls every hour so I went to pay phone and called them told them nice to start out with that I didn't need they service and the guy went POSTAL so I got to work out a little angrier,and read yesterday about FCC suing 8 different co. for spamming cell phone's and they (FCC) gave a number to text and forward the number to the FCC no. is 7726, so if you get one report them right away and maybe it will stop.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vtails View Post
    I don't think it's possible to block out all of them I got a call from a number I didn't know and did a search and it seem's the number(855-881-xxxx) is a telemarketer that sell's a web building site for you sponsored by GoDaddy abd register.com I have gotten calls every hour so I went to pay phone and called them told them nice to start out with that I didn't need they service and the guy went POSTAL so I got to work out a little angrier,and read yesterday about FCC suing 8 different co. for spamming cell phone's and they (FCC) gave a number to text and forward the number to the FCC no. is 7726, so if you get one report them right away and maybe it will stop.
    Nice of you to not give the full number of the spammer so they won't get uncalled for harassing phone calls from peeps on this site.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I wonder if you could do a DOS to a phone ? 6933

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12