Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockscreen tweaks causing iphone to glitch?

Default Lockscreen tweaks causing iphone to glitch?
    Whats up everyone,

Ive been an iphone user since the 3g, and have jailbroken all of my devices when available so i am not new to this. This is the first time ive had this issue and im going to attempt to describe it the best i can in hopes someone can help me out.

Firstly, i turn on a tweak for my lock screen in settings, and once i respring the phone unlocks. upon unlock the phone shows a full screen view in the top left corner of the phone, but the phone acts as if it is still in full screen.

Second, when i open an app, the normal screen pops back into place and its like nothing is wrong. Once i lock the phone the same thing keeps occuring and it causes the screen to glitch.

This happens with every single lockscreen tweak ive used ( i have tried 10+). And in order to make the phone stop glitching i turn it off in settings and all works fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using an iphone 4s on ios 5.0.1
    Last edited by ipod touch u; 04-12-2012 at 01:31 PM.

that tweak MAY be incompatible with ios 5.0.1, but then again I dont have that tweak...

other tweaks you have installed may be incompatible with that lockscreen tweak..

Might not be compatible with 5.0.1, some developers don't update their packages often or it just doesn't work on 5.0.1
    I will no longer be very active here anymore due to a variety of reasons.