Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4s wont connect/sync to computer 5.0.1

Default iPhone 4s wont connect/sync to computer 5.0.1
    There is something wrong with my iphone 4s running ios 5.0.1 (jailbroken).
    Whenever I plug my iphone into any usb (tried different ports and cables) on my friends laptop/desktop (Mac desktop/ Windows laptop) nothing happens at all. But when I plug my phone into the wall-charger it charges with no problem on more then one cable (all apple cables). I know it cant be itunes (10.6.1), software, etc... because when I connect my friends iphone to the desktop/laptop right after my failed attempt, his works no problem.

the last tweek i remember installing is Fusion (cracked), after it installed it told me to respring but when I diid that it was missing some plugins, so I reinstalled and then resprung again, then reboot and the missing plugins were there. I don't know if this has anything to do with it.

Another thing I did was I downloaded music from my friends mac desktop, another itunes, (not the computer my phone is synced with) and I used this playlist/autofill method from youtube (it worked) to be able to transfer some songs from his computer to my phone. Maybe that's the culprit?

So I dont know what to do to fix this. Short of restoring, I've tried starting it in safe mode to see if it will then connect/sync but nothing happened, deleted Fusion, I don;t want to put it into DFU mode because i'm afraid I wont be able to get it out unless i restore.

Without sounding like a self righteous tosser piracy and cracked apps are prohibited and won't be further discussed on MMI.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Correct thread closed.
    Cracked apps and warez are against forum rules.

Closed