Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone is not defined by the USB port on your computer

Your welcome Glad that worked for you! I know how you feel cause my worst fear was going through all that and starting over and losing my jailbreak.

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud2Ground View Post
    Not sure if this helps but I had the same problem as far as photoalbums+ goes, I noticed that I couldnt view pictures in my messages, so I deleted photoalbums+.. Then yesterday I tried to get on itunes and neither itunes nor my comp would recognize my iphone, so I did a hard boot on my phone and closed itunes and restarted my comp and still nothing.

When I came across this post I had an idea that worked for me, I downloaded photoalbums+ again and plugged my phone in and my itunes and comp recognized my phone and I was able to transfer stuff and make a backup and all that good stuff. Afterwards I uninstalled photoalbums+ and tried plugging my phone in again and it worked for me. it might also be worth mentioning when I woke up this morning my phone was in safe mode and I restarted it and havent had a problem since.

For me it seemed related to photoalbums+, like I said not sure if this helps but it might be worth a try if anybody else has the same issue

update - apparently my issue is with photoalbums+, my phone shows up in itunes but my DCIM doesnt show up in my computer. When I install Photoalbums+ it shows up but not when its uninstalled.. Anyone have an idea how to fix it? Maybe something in ifile?
    Thanks C@G,
    I had uninstalled photoa;bums+ and my iphone would not be recognized by anything. I reinstalled now it shows up, I am going to uninstall ahgain and then go looking for the left over pieces. Your tip was a big help in solving the issue.
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LGgeek For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-26-2012)

Glad that helped LGgeek.

iPhone? More like MyPhone wgr73's Avatar
    Thanks

Any fix for those of us who have never installed photoalbums+ and still have this issue? I downloaded photoalbums+ for the first time last night just to see if it would fix my issue and it didn't.

iPhone? More like MyPhone wgr73's Avatar
    Thanks

anyone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12