Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for a wrond password security program.

Default Looking for a wrond password security program.
    I'm searching for a jailbreak program that takes control of the lock screen. When a user doesn't input the correct password, they are taken to a different home screen with default apps and pictures.
    I read about such a program a while ago but can't remember its name.
    another idea would be for a multiuser account program but instead of choosing which user account from a list it would be by entering different passwords.

This is useful if one of your friends wants to use your iPhone for a quick surf on the net and you don't want them to see all your personal stuff.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Yeah I don't think there's anything out there for that type of function right now regarding a multi-user login. I could be wrong, but I haven't heard of anything like that yet.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Susty's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhhh, just seen this lol.... Multi users... You can get a program call iusers... Says it's for iPad users but I've tested it on an ipod... Might take some playing with as I've not tested it to a great extent... You've to add the repo...

http://cydia.iblogeek.com/

I only know because I was looking for something to use an iPod in a kiosk mode as a locked down, small remote terminal/PDA of sorts for some customers in restaurants lol

iusers was buggy on the iPhone. Plus it also shows a login screen that isn't compatible with the iPhone.
    The program that I'm searching for doesn't have a login screen but takes the user to a specific home screen according to the password that they entered.

Thanks for the tip though.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Susty's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aminhafez View Post
    iusers was buggy on the iPhone. Plus it also shows a login screen that isn't compatible with the iPhone.
    The program that I'm searching for doesn't have a login screen but takes the user to a specific home screen according to the password that they entered.

Thanks for the tip though.
    Yeah... Nothing on the market at the present moment in time as that's a case of creating profiles & sorts But if I find anything...