Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help - iPhone 4 completely frozen

Exclamation Need help - iPhone 4 completely frozen
    I know I'm stupid! (and my English sucks)

For lack of attention I moved the contents of the folder sbin on my iphone 4 to my computer. Now I'm in the following situation: After a reboot the iphone froze with vertical stripes on the screen. The unit went into looping(?). Do not turn off, it does not accept hard reset, does not go into DFU mode and is not recognized by itunes or the computer. That is, I can not do a restore.
    Does anyone have any ideas to help me?

iphone 4
    iOS 5.0.1
    jailbreak

Thanks in advance!

Hey, your English is fine! You can't get it into DFU? Are you sure you're doing it right? Does it ping when you plug it into your laptop? (the USB ping on windows)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to docmagoo2 For This Useful Post:

mrmobile (03-11-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by docmagoo2 View Post
    Hey, your English is fine! You can't get it into DFU? Are you sure you're doing it right? Does it ping when you plug it into your laptop? (the USB ping on windows)
    Yes, I was doing everything right, but finally drained all the battery and connect the iphone to the PC it was recognized and made the normal procedure for DFU and I'll start the Restore.

It seems that we have a situation of freezing the iPhone (though it got extremely hot) and is here as experience to other users.

docmagoo2, thank you for your attention and kindness!

Hope you have the APTickets saved or you will be on 5.1 now!!!