Results 1 to 8 of 8

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ads in Photo Library

  1. #1
    Default ads in Photo Library
    Hi, i just saw that i have ads in my native photo library? is that normal?

  2. #2
    Post a screenshot?

  3. #3
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Sellbars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Port Moody, British Columbia
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    Hi, i just saw that i have ads in my native photo library? is that normal?
    Usually an app that is currently running with your Photo app opens iAds. Terminating the other applications may help solve this problem.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Livin the iPhone Life xboxbml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    US-MI
    Posts
    1,302
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 67 Times in 64 Posts

    Is that the native photo app? It doesn't look like it to me...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by xboxbml View Post
    Is that the native photo app? It doesn't look like it to me...
    yes is it... i don't know why i have that add at the buttom.. i don't have any app running in the background

  7. #7
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Sellbars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Port Moody, British Columbia
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxbml View Post
    Is that the native photo app? It doesn't look like it to me...
    There is a theme applied. Hmm... Makes me think...

    Can you turn your iPhone in Safe Mode, and see if the ads appear again?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sellbars View Post
    There is a theme applied. Hmm... Makes me think...

    Can you turn your iPhone in Safe Mode, and see if the ads appear again?
    it's not showing always..i just tested in Safe Mode and the advertise it's not there

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •