+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question About Effect of a Nadis Lai's Game Mod

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I downloaded Nadis Lai's Game Mod for Chaos Rings from his repo, imod.appspot.com, and I wish to activate it. I have the points to activate it. However, the game mod
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Question About Effect of a Nadis Lai's Game Mod
    I downloaded Nadis Lai's Game Mod for Chaos Rings from his repo, imod.appspot.com, and I wish to activate it. I have the points to activate it. However, the game mod is for version 2.0 of Chaos Rings, but I have version 1.1.2 of the game. The 2.0 update (which was the version right after 1.1.2), according to the app's change log, ONLY added japanese voice acting into the game, effectively increasing the app's size by 400 MB. (This was a terrible move by the developers. The voice acting kinda ruins the game experience and that is a lot of extra space used up. Someone like me finds those 600 mb on his 16 gb iphone crucial space, not to waste. They should have at least made it an available IAP, but not force it upon the game automatically/no matter what) I originally upgraded, but then I downgraded when I noticed the problem I have with it.

So, the question I have is, if I apply the game mod, even though it says the game version is incompatible, will the hack still work and not ruin/break my game and/or iphone? Considering the developers claimed to have only added voice acting in that version, and the hack affects how much XP and gold coins you get from battles, the hack should work fine, correct?

Thanks for any input.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Bump. Does anybody have any idea?