Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't enter passcode when the screen is stuck on Restarting Springboard...Help?

Default Can't enter passcode when the screen is stuck on Restarting Springboard...Help?
    Hi everybody.. I'm having a strange issue going on here.

My iPhone 4 untethered jailbreak (4.2.1) is semi-stuck on the Restarting Springboard (with the rainbow circle)... I say semi because 'Icaughtupro' is still working.. as in it requires me to input a passcode (which I cant, because it's only showing a black screen with the rainbow circle). I know icaughtupro is still running because it wouldnt let me switch off the phone.

Additional details:
    I've set a passcode for my iphone and everything's been going great but this morning when I double pressed the home button to load the 'multitask/background apps' .. my home screen (first page) shows translucent icons, so i decided to swipe SBS and repring the springboard.. then im stuck.

Right now, I've switched on the flash light (with activator's double press lock button) with the hope to drain out the battery and reboot the phone..

but if there are any other solutions please help? I need to use my phone for work.

many thanks!
    ashley.
    Last edited by AshleyQQ; 02-27-2012 at 10:15 PM.