Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Push notification sound problem

Default Push notification sound problem
    Hi,

I have iphone4 (ios 4.3.1 jb ) In nowadays i have a little problem with push notifications. Even i receive the push notifications from all applications properly, the push notification sound of some applications (e.g. fourqsuare etc.) are not working. I have checked the settings under notifications menu. All of them are open ( badges,alerts,sounds). So many times i have tried to turn off and turn on the notifications. However nothing has changed :/

Do you have any comments regarding this problem?

thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by xoomph View Post
    Hi,

I have iphone4 (ios 4.3.1 jb ) ..... (sniped)
    .....the push notification sound of some applications (e.g. fourqsuare etc.) are not working. ...... i have tried to turn off and turn on the notifications. However nothing has changed :/

Do you have any comments regarding this problem?

thanks in advance.
    I have the same problem with iphone4 ios 5.0.1 JB. From nowhere notifications sound for Echofon stopped.

I have many tweaks and applications installed, maybe one of them or low ram are the culprit. If you find a solution post please.

EDIT: This weekend I've solved it. I uninstalled the faulty applications with iTunes, ejected iphone, closed iTunes and disconnected iphone from computer. Than launch iTunes, etc,.. and installed the applications and sounds returned to notifications.

HTH.
    Last edited by sundae99; 02-26-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sundae99 View Post
    I have the same problem with iphone4 ios 5.0.1 JB. From nowhere notifications sound for Echofon stopped.

I have many tweaks and applications installed, maybe one of them or low ram are the culprit. If you find a solution post please.

I wonder whether there is a solution for this or not. It is really strange becuase there is an alert sound for some applications like facebook or viber. If i find a solution for this, i will post it.