+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Two problems with itunes

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have firefox as my default but itunes insists on trying to use explorer so I get a fail everytime I try to go to itunes store. Second. I just
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Two problems with itunes
    I have firefox as my default but itunes insists on trying to use explorer so I get a fail everytime I try to go to itunes store.
    Second. I just got a jailbroken 4s and am trying to sync everything from my 4 over to the 4s. everytime I try to get it to transfer purchases it trys to transfer FROM the phone, not from the computer to the phone... How do I get it to transfer from the computer to the phone?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Let it transfer new purchases to your computer. Then all you need to do is select what you want on your iPhone and drag it across and it'll sync. I always use manually manage content

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

not sure how to do that. drag it where? when I click on transfer purchases it trys to get them from the phone, the phone is new, I need to get them from the computrer to the phone

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Have you purchased ANYTHING on your phone via iTunes or the AppStore? When you connect the phone and select your device there'll be an option to manually manage on the main info screen on iTunes. All you need to do is go into your iTunes library and check the songs you want to sync. Easy