Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No Local weather

Default No Local weather
    Ok I got a quick issue, everytime I go to the weather app in my phone it just shows the weather in other locations but never shows my local weather anymore. If I ask siri about the weather I can see it though?? Ive been trying alot of different themes lately and now i have this issue..anybody know a fix???

nobody has any suggestions???

I'd turn on locations in settings. Then go to Maps and have it find your current location. Then open weather again.
    If you find my Postings useful or interesting. Press the .... Thanks Button.

Same issue here in iphone 3GS ios 6.1.2. I have no problem with the weather app but I have no local weather information. This card is blank; it just writes local weather. I do not know if this is a local issue or a firmware problem. I live in Greece in Thessaloniki (Vathilakkos to be exact). I have tried opening maps first and I get my proper current location with no errors there but when I open the weather app again I still get nothing. Please has anyone figured this out? Thanks in advance.