Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Background help?

Default Background help?
    Jailbroken 4S, ios 5.0.1, Absinthe

I'm using winterboard with "Jaku"

To make it easier, we'll refer to the black pattern on winterboard (which is the thing I want to be consistant) as the "background" and the pattern with me and a friend as the "iphone wallpaper"

So right now, the background is fine, normally there, and how I want it, but when I click a folder it switches to the iphone background, and doesn't switch back until I click out of that folder. I don't know where I can find the jaku background, or if there's a way to disable the iphone wallpaper. any suggestions?
    Last edited by rondofan9; 01-28-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rondofan9 View Post
    Jailbroken 4S, ios 5.0.1, Absinthe

I'm using winterboard with "Jaku"

To make it easier, we'll refer to the black pattern on winterboard (which is the thing I want to be consistant) as the "background" and the pattern with me and a friend as the "iphone wallpaper"

So right now, the background is fine, normally there, and how I want it, but when I click a folder it switches to the iphone background, and doesn't switch back until I click out of that folder. I don't know where I can find the jaku background, or if there's a way to disable the iphone wallpaper. any suggestions?
    Anyone?