Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ads on photos app? O_O

Angry Ads on photos app? O_O
    Hey everyone,

Not sure when exactly this happened... I noticed I have advertisements showing up in my Photos app, and this is getting quite annoying. It's like those ads are showing up out of nowhere. I'm thinking that one of the Cydia apps may have caused this issue...? Does anyone know the easy way to remove those ads on my photos app rather than removing Cydia app one by one?

I thiiiiiiink this happened after I restored my phone a several days ago, and I used OpenBackup to backup all my Cydia apps. Just in case this information is probably useful.

See the attached photo, and you could see the ads at the bottom. Thanks in advance.

-downloadjt.jpg

Could someone please help out?

Quote Originally Posted by juukyuu View Post
    Could someone please help out?
    I have the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by truthstar View Post
    I have the same issue.
    Yesterday, I found out why the advertisements were showing up in Photos app... it was because of the Mail More Photos tweak. Are you using the original or crack version? As for me, I used the crack version. Not sure whether the advertisements were implemented by the developer or the cracker.

The problem is because you have installed a cracked version of Mail More Photos. The developer is quite clever!

-image.png