+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with app store

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I recently jailbroke my iPhone 4S. (duh :P) This problem started happening after I installed Cydia package called "Update Hider for iOS 5 and I hid one update. I started
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Problem with app store
    I recently jailbroke my iPhone 4S. (duh :P)

This problem started happening after I installed Cydia package called "Update Hider for iOS 5 and I hid one update. I started to get this problem so I uninstalled the package but the issue still remains.

When I purchase an app through the app store--free or paid--it tells me this error before popping up asking for my password input.

Unable to Purchase
    "Scramble with Friends Free" and 30 other items could not be purchased at this time. Please try again later."

The "30" items counts up slowly every day as I purchase apps. But it downloads the app I clicked on just fine. Also note that the app "Scramble with Friends Free" pops up next to the app I bought like it's going to install then it sits there without any loading progress even after the one I intended to download finishes. If I re-spring or reboot it will disappear. I have never even tried to purchase scramble with friends, isn't this odd? :/ Sorry if this problem has been addressed before, I have been searching everywhere and can't find one thing about it. I've tried a hard reset and still no luck. I'd rather not restore and re-jailbreak because it's not quite that bad. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default same problem
    Hello...
    I have the same problem... I jailbroke an iphone 4 and ipad 2, both with ios 5.0.1, and now, almost everytime i download a free app in the appstore, a pop up with the same message "Unable to Purchase TextPics and 10 other items could not be purchased at this time. Please try again later" appears. I remember exactly when it started to happen. I tried to update a cracked app in my iphone 4, in this case TextPics, and as expected, it tells me that i need to have a previous purchased version of the app to update, and gives two options, cancel or buy. I don't remember my answer (i don't even have a credit card configured in my apple account so...), but anyway, since then, almost everytime i download an app, i get that pop up message. In my ipad 2 the same happened, but not updating a cracked app... i was just downloading a free app, and some sort of issue happened when it was downloading....the download stopped and the pop up started to appear... I must say that there is no real problem about that pop up message, its juts very annoying!!! Please, any help?!