Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Process & cpu usage logging app?

Default Process & cpu usage logging app?
    Is there any app available through cydia that allows you to monitor & log iOS processes for cpu usage times?

I would like to know which apps and processes are consuming the CPU the most. Would be useful narrowing down the culprit of battery drain when something get stuck in a loop like mail/calendar app.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Marilina's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OkazawayaTsuki View Post
    Is there any app available through cydia that allows you to monitor & log iOS processes for cpu usage times?

I would like to know which apps and processes are consuming the CPU the most. Would be useful narrowing down the culprit of battery drain when something get stuck in a loop like mail/calendar app.
    You could use Battery Detective or type in "monitor" in search.

Batterydetective Application analysis mode doesn't monitor or log cpu usage, it does a short test to show the battery(mA) consumed of a selected app. In manual mode it does a sample of certain scenarios you setup. It is fine for benchmarking settings/apps, but doesn't really help me find which app/process expectantly gets stuck in a loop consuming CPU/battery; esp if I do not know exactly how to reproduce the loop.