+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Total Newb seeking help

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have my first apple device in the iPhone 4S. I used the absinthe jailbreak on it last night and then took a tour around cydia. My main reason for
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Total Newb seeking help
    I have my first apple device in the iPhone 4S. I used the absinthe jailbreak on it last night and then took a tour around cydia. My main reason for jailbreaking the device was so I could make it visually look better; and to that end, I downloaded and installed the Silex HD Theme.

After installing this theme, I see that I can add widgets that are included, but I cannot move icons or folders out of the way, so they just sit on top of the widget, making it useless. I tried a few searches with no luck... I just dont think I have the vocabulary yet to find what I want.

If anyone could point me to the right area... I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks

Robert

Thanks
    Thanked 9,177 Times in 5,681 Posts

There is a tweak in Cydia called GridLock that will allow you to place icons anywhere. This should work for you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

blkcadi, thank you so much for your reply. I know I should have made the title more descriptive, so my apologies to the mods. It wont happen again.
    Last edited by OnDutyTactical; 01-22-2012 at 04:44 PM.