+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bricked iPhone 4.

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Bricked my iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 iPhone. I was trying to make my iPhone more efficient by speeding it up, however somehow I bricked it and cannot restore it. [5.0]
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Bricked iPhone 4.
    Bricked my iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 iPhone.

I was trying to make my iPhone more efficient by speeding it up, however somehow I bricked it and cannot restore it.

[5.0] Speed Up Your iDevice by Removing Launch Daemons | iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch forums | iFans

I was following this guide and I think I messed up on the Self-Edit Daemons part

iTunes will recognise my device and can restore but it says it needs to be unlocked because it has a Password.

My iPhone is just showing the loading Icon (when you respring) but stuck. I can't hold down hold and down to turn it off or even hold the power button.

What do you suggest I do :S?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the password could be for the backup, when you use your iphone do you backup to icloud or pc? if pc then you should know that you can put a password on the backup to protect it if you have then it should be asking for that same password so it can restore you iphone from the last backup it made