Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help i phone stuck in boot screen

Default help i phone stuck in boot screen
    i tried to unlock and my i phone using Ziphone when my iphone restarted it is stuck on the boot screen with the apple logo.

thanks in advance guys!

you will have to wait it takes to reboot.....if not restore and repeat

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bebeboricua For This Useful Post:

puhaw (03-22-2008)

how can i restore? this may sound crazy but i dont know where the home botton is?

thanks again!

connect to itunes the sleep button is the black on on top home button is the square on the bottom hold both buttons when connected to itunes once you see your iphone dissconnect from itunes let go of the sleep button only keep the home button pressed down till itunes recognizes the phone if you do it right the screen on the phone should be black and itunes will see your phone in restore mode from there just restore your phone once done your good to do whatever it is that you want to do

To enter recovery mode, press and hold the Power button and the Home button when the iphone has a blank screen stop holding the the power button but keep holding the home button and connect to the computer the apple logo will show up keep pressing the home buttons then the connect to itunes will show and itunes will open and tell your your Iphone is in recovery mode)

My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Follow the instruction here if you don't want to restore. The home button is the round button with the square in it btw. It takes you back to your HOME page
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh