+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4s iOS 5.0.1 problems?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
The iOS 5.0.1 has so many problems for the iPhone 4s it's hard to now when to begin talking about then. One of the main problems is that the battery
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The iOS 5.0.1 has so many problems for the iPhone 4s it's hard to now when to begin talking about then. One of the main problems is that the battery problem for most of the users is Much where's. Plus it got to the point where I had to reinstall it to the phone. In return when I did that I then whent to redownload my CDs from iTunes on the phone and one of them stoped playing well it was paying and know does not whant to play at all. Plus my phone is on AT&T network and keeps going from 3G hsps+ to edge and back all the time. Plus the downloads and website loading most of the time stops loading. I have restart the phone by the home button and the on/off button but that only helps for like two minutes. Over all I am having a horrible experience with the iPhone 4s. The iPhone was working fine on ios 5.0 but when I updated to ios 5.0.1 it whent way down hill. So hope the new iOS 5.1 fixes all my problems and speed issues when ever it comes out.

[QUOTE=NickMidd91;6362128]The iOS 5.0.1 has so many problems for the iPhone 4s it's hard to now when to begin talking about then. One of the main problems is that the battery problem for most of the users is Much where's. Plus it got to the point where I had to reinstall it to the phone. In return when I did that I then whent to redownload my CDs from iTunes on the phone and one of them stoped playing well it was paying and know does not whant to play at all. Plus my phone is on AT&T network and keeps going from 3G hsps+ to edge and back all the time. Plus the downloads and website loading most of the time stops loading. I have restart the phone by the home button and the on/off button but that only helps for like two minutes. Over all I am having a horrible experience with the iPhone 4s. The iPhone was working fine on ios 5.0 but when I updated to ios 5.0.1 it whent way down hill. So hope the new iOS 5.1 fixes all my problems and speed issues when ever it comes out. for some reason I do not know why the signal bars go from three bars on the phone to one bar and then back to three bars and vice versa it's so weird. It's like the iPhone can't hold a steady signal on the AT&T network even though that AT&T says that I'm in their best offering area that they offer.
    Last edited by NickMidd91; 01-09-2012 at 08:58 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

iOS 5.1 beta 3 does show the ENABLE 3G button so the final 5.1 will also have the option to turn off 3G and force the 4s to stick to 2G tower, that will solve the problem when the 4s is in a poor 3G coverage area.