+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone4 slow on wifi?? And apps bug!! Help

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, i own a iphone 4 v5.1 bb4.10.1 Im having trouble with my phones wifi internet speed.. The regular speed of my internet is 40-70kb/s but when i download some
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Iphone4 slow on wifi?? And apps bug!! Help
    Hi, i own a iphone 4 v5.1 bb4.10.1
    Im having trouble with my phones wifi internet speed..
    The regular speed of my internet is 40-70kb/s but when i download some thing or watch any video, the speed is like 4-10 kb/s..*
    I also tried the speed test!! It says 69kb/s on my iphone, and i find that really weird, any suggestions??

I am also having problems with my apps from app store, when ever i install or remove something from cydia, the apps that i got from appstore won't open!! They just blink, *
    I am able to fix this bug by rebooting my iphone, but i dont wanna reboot *everytime i get something from cydia.. Plz help me thnx.. Sorry for my bad english ;-(

Green Apple
    Thanks

any1? (

Thanks
    Thanked 1,734 Times in 857 Posts

It's probably caused by one of your installed Cydia programs that isn't iOS 5 compatible.

Get SBSettings, then open the SBSettings Setup page and scroll down to "Mobile Substrate Addons". Here you'll find a list of some of the programs that may be causing your apps to crash as soon as you open them. A little trial and error will reveal the suspect app

Failing that, you may just have to reboot until Saurik updates the mobile substrate platform. Lots of stuff still fully iOS 5 compatible. It may take some time for all the wrinkles to get ironed out. Just be patient