+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4S Siri function on iPhone 4 Anyone?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I know waayyyy to soon to discuss since I heard this depends on them jailbreaking the iPhone 4S but is there any information , any devs or hackers that I
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone 4S Siri function on iPhone 4 Anyone?
    I know waayyyy to soon to discuss since I heard this depends on them jailbreaking the iPhone 4S but is there any information , any devs or hackers that I could follow/ fund to get updates on the possibility of bringing siri capabilities to the iPhone 4 users WITHOUT access to an iPhone 4S. The few video I have seen require you to have access to an iPhone 4S. And after seeing it in action I would like to have that same functionally on the iPhone 4.
    Last edited by Csbrown147; 01-05-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Holy **** that's lazy. Scroll down a little bit and you'll find this post just underneath yours.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by planktonika View Post
    Holy **** that's lazy. Scroll down a little bit and you'll find this post just underneath yours.
    Calm down Sir and thanks for the reply but this thread is basically trying to find out which people if any in the community plan to work on getting siri to the iPhone 4 for those of us that DONT have access to an iPhone 4S.

The thread that you referenced shows you how to do it, Yes. But it requires you to have access to an iPhone 4S (like all the others).

From what I have read the devs and hackers may be working on a way to get the siri app functioning on the iPhone 4 without the need of an actual iPhone 4S in your possession. But this all depends on getting the iPhone 4S jailbreak officially completed.
    Last edited by Csbrown147; 01-05-2012 at 11:20 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Found the post below in the following thread: If Siri is now legal how do I install it?

Quote Originally Posted by R.Mortera View Post
    People are starting to use Siri proxy servers to make Siri talk. Talk to Str4y on this forum if you'd like to know more. Prices are like $40/year?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Csbrown147 View Post
    Found the post below in the following thread: If Siri is now legal how do I install it?

Don't pay someone to use a server. All of your information passes through it and they are just using you to make a quick buck. Google i4Siri, not out yet but will be able to use Siri without proxy, through google voice api.