Results 1 to 3 of 3

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Should I keep my iphone or get rid of it?

  1. #1
    Unhappy Should I keep my iphone or get rid of it?
    I recently had a chance to pickup a good deal on a att iphone 4s so thought why not. Got it for 490 sealed so could sell it for same price now. Only problem is I'm on tmobile and I'd have to wait for a unlock to come out. But now more and more I'm coming across on forums people saying there's a chance a unlock won't come out. Considering I'm on 5.0.1 with bb 1.0.14..

    What do you guys think? Should I wait or just sell this? If it's going to take over a month might as well sell it, I could get a new one lower price later. Only thing setting me back right now = ios 5.1 could be out soon and only updated devices might be floating around later (sealed ones), this way I know the iphones on 5.0.1.

    btw has the dev team not been able to unlock or jailbreak a device so far?

  2. #2
    Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The Future
    Thanked 243 Times in 199 Posts

    They have been able to jailbreak it successfully the issue is that the i5 processors is causing hick ups, so it's not released yet I would say hold on to it and just wait yeah it's gunna be like 1 month but 5.1 will be out like next week or sometime soon

    And even more for the unlock, the unlockers don't have the jailbreak code until its released to the public that I'm aware of
    Last edited by BenderRodriguez; 01-02-2012 at 11:10 AM.

  3. #3
    Thanks, usually after the jailbreak the unlock follows afaik, my only concern is I've come across debates whether 1.0.13/1.0.14 is unlockable, are there chances that 1.0.14 can not be unlocked?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts