+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone wont go passed the apple startup logo

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
i recently jailbroke my iphone 4 with redsn0w 0.9.10b3 on windows and downloaded the apps i always get on cydia including corona. it worked perfectly fine until i turned it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iphone wont go passed the apple startup logo
    i recently jailbroke my iphone 4 with redsn0w 0.9.10b3 on windows and downloaded the apps i always get on cydia including corona. it worked perfectly fine until i turned it off. when i went to turn it back on it wouldnt go passed the apple logo on startup. so i plugged it into itunes to do a restore on it and my itunes cant connect to the iphone software server and my computer wont recognize that its even plugged in. i did this on my laptop AND my computer and my computer has 2 different OS's on it, one on each hard drive. i cant figure out what the problem is. i did all of the troubleshooting that i looked up on itunes.com and everything. someone please help i need my baby back

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well jail breaking with that version of redsn0w is already untetherd maybe it is because you installed corona

Green Apple
    Thanks

You dont need corona tweak with 0.9.10b3 if i was you i would try and use the "just boot" within extra in redsnow. Sounds like its stuck in an untethered position. In aycase a restore should be possible.