+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Great New SSH Alternative! -(iFunBox)-

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi guys+gals There's this software I just stumbled upon for managing your iDevices from your computer. It's called iFunBox and it's free! You can maintain/transfer your iDevices directories very easily
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Mrdabbas's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Great New SSH Alternative! -(iFunBox)-
    Hi guys+gals

There's this software I just stumbled upon for managing your iDevices from your computer. It's called iFunBox and it's free! You can maintain/transfer your iDevices directories very easily on the user friendly software. Its designed for all the new iPhones, iPads,iPod touches, and any apple device. No special requirements for your system are needed. This software gives you total control of all your apps and iPhone files. I personally use it as a flashdrive as it gives you that option.. I also drag and drop avi,mp4, or any other media file into my VLC media player app via iFunBox.. It's very simple and fast.. It's alot.. ALOT faster than ssh because is connected via USB (no need for recovery mode or dfu mode) just plug and it will detect it. Anyways I'm not trying to advertise or anything I just know this software has eased my ssh headache (btw this software also gives you the option to ssh)

Give it a try, nothing to lose. The full version is free , no crappy demos.

Post back if it has helped!

Thanks

Not exactly new....iFunBox has been around for a very long time and is very popular....possibly even before there was SSH on iOS....but it's the thought that counts lol. Thanks anyway.

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

Old but it's a great SSH program. Thanks for sharing.