+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Why oh why does my Iphone insist on hating me...

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey guys. Last night i hooked up my iphone to itunes, pressed sync by mistake, and all my apps went out the window, well my jailbroken apps. Oh well, kinda
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey guys.

Last night i hooked up my iphone to itunes, pressed sync by mistake, and all my apps went out the window, well my jailbroken apps.

Oh well, kinda had to update to 5.0.1 anyway.

So this morning i updated to 5.0.1, ater update, it said my back up was useless, and that i need to restore to factory...

My only option is restore to factory. The thing is, the phone is already jailbroken with 5.0.1,a nd works just fine. All my contacts, my txt msgs, my music, everything is there. But iTunes wont accept my phone. I will admit the phone was setup on my other pc, and i am on holiday useing my laptop, is this causing the error? I.E should i just wait till i get home to the pc it was setup up on, or am i forced to do a full factory restore, which means i now gotta write down all my contacts by hand, since som apple genius didnt think the feature of save contacts to sim card was one that people might want.

What are my options, i really dont want to restore it..

Found solution!
    Last edited by Pierre3400; 12-29-2011 at 07:56 AM.

Thanks

What was solution?...update iTunes to at least 10.5?....