Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buying Factory Unlocked iPhone 4S

Default Buying Factory Unlocked iPhone 4S
    hey guys i'm buying a factory unlocked 4s soon and i was wondering what carrier i should use it on..

when i had my iphone 3gs i used tmobile on it and i only used it for talk and text lol.
    When i had my iphone 4 i used h2o on it and used unlimited talk & text <-- really enjoyed it

I'm planning on trying out simple mobile when i get my iphone 4s but somethings screaming at me $40 unlimited everything seems too good to be true (besides the downside i don't get 3g, just edge) and it seems a little sketchy. Anyone here ever used Simple Mobile on a iPhone before? How good is it compared to tmobile and/or h2o. I live in New York so i get pretty good coverage from all carriers. Thanks

-Steven

Bump,,, have heard a couple bad reports on Simple…. thinking of switching to T-Mobile :P again… anyway anyone got a take on this? should i buy a Fact unlOcked 4S or buy a att one on C/ra/ig/s L.i.s.t and keep h2o

i used simple moble and never had a problem with it

H20 works right right off the AT&T towers so your getting basically the same service. Also you can pick and choose your plan as low as $60 a month! Good luck!