Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Big boss repo does not update, after update to 501 and redsnow jailbreak

Default My Big boss repo does not update, after update to 501 and redsnow jailbreak
    I have updated to 501 from 433 and JB with latest redsnow. all is well expect my bigboss repo is empty and does not populate. how do I fix this?

I get the hash sum mismatch error for big bos repo. İs this related? How can I fix it

Please help

regards

-cyd.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

The repos are overloaded right now that is why nothing is working. Give it time for them to cool off an everthing will be back to normal.

The thing is after I jailbroke yesterday ı remember seeing stuff from this repo on cydıa, the it suddenly quit and when ı opened back up bigboss repo contents are gone

I am wondering if a file got corrupted and not letting proper update of the repo rather then the busy state of the servers

is there a file that can be erased so that if it is corrupt, it can be repopulated

Or can I run redsnow to JB my ıphone agaın to fix any issues or does that mess up the phone?

Any suggestions are appriciated

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

It's doing the same for me bro. Don't mess with nothing just hang tight when all this traffic slows down it should be all good