+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lost password on unlocked iPhone- really don't wanna restore

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, I changed my password on my iPhone 4 that is unlocked for tmobile running 1.59.00 Well I forgot my password a few hours later ;( is there anyway to
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Mrdabbas's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi,
    I changed my password on my iPhone 4 that is unlocked for tmobile running 1.59.00
    Well I forgot my password a few hours later ;( is there anyway to get around it? I'm really depressed now .. I luv my phone and never really saved my shsh blobs

It's already on iOS 5 so how about I do a baseban preservation restore .. Would that work?
    Last edited by Mrdabbas; 12-24-2011 at 10:37 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

damn dude. Assuming you have have SHSH Blobs you can restore to iOS 5 using PWND DFU mode and such and using the custom firmware. As for preserving you BB try w/e you did before. Now since you Jailbroken before you do that do some WinSCP or PUTTY SSH Tunnel. Also try idiskaid to get into your file system. After that I suggest searching in your preferences app for your passcode. It may be in you System/Library/ though. If so check both places for something or search on google for where the passcode is stored.