Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need someone's iPhone 4 CDMA 5.0 SpringBoard English Strings please

Default Need someone's iPhone 4 CDMA 5.0 SpringBoard English Strings please
    I stupidly installed a Siri hack on my phone. Now my strings are generic and not even english localized, they're pretty much just showing as "POWER_DOWN" "POWER_DOWN_CANCEL" and "RINGER_VOLUME" etc

The file is System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj/SpringBoard.strings

Could someone copy that stock file here who has an iPhone 4 CDMA on 5.0?

PS, no the SiriHack I used did not work. I have removed it. My voice command now reads "JIBBLER"

Thanks in advance...

Anyone?
    Last edited by goodluck4287; 12-21-2011 at 07:48 PM.

Anyone? Or decrypt keys for that firmware? I'm willing to do some work for it, but a little help would be nice...

System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj/SpringBoard.strings just need this file from someone's iPhone 4 CDMA on 5.0

Just restore to 5.0.1 ?

never mind, did it the fun way, decrypted 5.0 firmware and copied the language files back, resprung and all of my strings are back to normal. If anyone needs help with this in the future, let me know.

Default Help Please
    Hello, I made the same mistake you did. While I don't want to restore, and I have no idea about decryption, would it be okay for you to email me your springBoard.strings text please?