Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Callbar crashing

Default Callbar crashing
    Callbar almost works perfectly. I can recieve calls properly and also dial, view contacts, and favorites, but if I try to check recents, it crashes springboard. It worked perfectly in ios 4 so i don't know what the problem is. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by AAred View Post
    Callbar almost works perfectly. I can recieve calls properly and also dial, view contacts, and favorites, but if I try to check recents, it crashes springboard. It worked perfectly in ios 4 so i don't know what the problem is. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    I recently purchased Callbar and am having the same problem. Everytime I try to initiate a call from "recents" it crashes springboard. I've tried contacting the dev, but haven't heard back from him. I think it needs to be fixed on the dev's side as an update to fix the bug.. any other ideas?

I too am having this problem on iOS 5. I'm curious to see which Mobile Substrate extensions from Cydia that we have in common? I'm guessing there's a conflict somewhere.

Here are mine:
    Activator
    biteSMS
    Browser Changer
    FolderEnhancer
    +Bug Fix: Duplicate Icons
    +Bug Fix: Stuck Pages
    MultiIconMover
    CallBar
    Five Icon Dock
    FlashCam
    KillBackground
    Navigate From Maps
    NoNewsIsGoodNews
    PasswordPilot
    SBSettings

What do you have? Let's try to figure out what the common tweaks are.

i finally fixed mine. I assumed it was a conflict with copic so i uninstalled and respringed, but it didn't fix anything so i reinstalled. After cyntact was updated for ios5, i uninstalled copic and installed cyntact and it magically started working again. try some experimentation and let me know your results!

every time i swipe to answer it crashes and restarts my phone on safe mode... anybody else experiencing this problem?

Do you have newest version 1.4.1. That one should be ok.