Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sn0wbreeze and iBooks

Default Sn0wbreeze and iBooks
    Hi. I recently moved from iOS 4.2.1 to 4.3.3 on my ATT iPhone 3GS using Sn0wbreeze 2.7.3. I noticed that the images on most picture books are greyed out. I tried to use the search function on this website, but got an error message. Is there a problem with iBooks and this version of Sn0wbreeze? I know there was previously an problem, but I thought that had been resolved. Is there a solution to this problem? Thanks.

I just realized that the pictures that are affected are from children's books that read to my son. Is it an iBooks issue or a jailbreak issue? Would someone be able to test this for me on their jailbroken phone. Currently, a similar book is free in iBooks titled "Axel the Truck".

iBooks DRM has caused problems with JailBroken devices but it normally results in books not being able to be opened. I have not heard of a problem with pictures not being displayed and they work fine on my iPad JB with RedSn0w on 5.0 after applying the iBooks fix.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.