+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Download and extract zip files in safari

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have ios 5.0.1 jail broken on a ipad1. I am essentially looking for a app that will allow me to download and extract zip files onto my device from
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Download and extract zip files in safari
    I have ios 5.0.1 jail broken on a ipad1.

I am essentially looking for a app that will allow me to download and extract zip files onto my device from safari. I saw in cydia a app called "safari download manager" but this is not yet comparable with ios5. I have purchased "ifile" which is great so I can view my files after I download them... I just need to figure out a way to do this. Does anyone have any iOS 5 comparable apps they could recommend? Thanks in advance.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Personally for ios 5, I use iDownloader from the app store, and find the file in ifile (:

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I just navigate to the .zip in safari and click on it. Then open with iFile then click Unarchiver and iFile extracts it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Download and extract zip files in safari-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322530646.366543.jpg   Download and extract zip files in safari-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322530658.355250.jpg