Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No matter what it still does this help?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation No matter what it still does this help?
    For some reason my iphone 3G always does this when it's jail-broken, when an app tries to launch another app e.g when the phone app tries to launch the text message when you click send message from a contact in the phone book my spring board crashes and every time I do a hard reset and re-jailbreak it happens every time and I don't know what causes it does anybody know why it does it, anybody else have the problem, or had this problem and anybody know how to fix it? It's really rather annoying it also does it if a pop up notification tries to launch an app, other than when I get a notification on the lock screen and when I unlock an app launches fine. I have no idea why it does it! I think I jail broke with red poison I'm running 4.2.1 and multitasking is enabled but many people must have multitasking enabled and I haven't found anybody that's had the same problem!

HELP ME PLEASE!! :'(

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Are you restoring from backup? What do you install in Cydia?

Being on an iPhone 3G on 4.2.1, it might just be the device having a hard time running that iOS. The hardware can hardly handle iOS 4, especially when you have multitasking enabled. It might just be freezing up.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Nope every time I've jailbroken I restored my iphone twice to be sure and I used redsn0w to install cydia, then I just put my music ect back on I know restoring from a back up causes problems that's why I don't and that's what I can't understand why it does it!

I guess its a memory issue. May be your not having enough free memory to open multiple apps at the same time.
    iPhone 4
    Firmware : iOS4
    Carrier : Softbank (Japan)
    Jailbroken using Jailbreakme