Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS in reboot loop?

Question iPhone 3GS in reboot loop?
    Hi all,

This is my first post here and I am looking for some help as I have literally been trying all day with trying to get this iPhone back to normal!

Heres my problem,

I have an iPhone 3GS 16gb, I have jailbroken it using sn0wbreeze to ios 5 and activated without sim card. This seems like it worked fine, the phone will boot up normal.

I have the problem that every 5 minutes or so the phone will just seem to boot in an endless loop... Turning off, back on, showing the apple logo waiting about 2 minutes for the main swipe screen to show then repeating the process.

Any sim card I put into the phone is not recognized and the top left of the screen will say 'searching..'' regardless is there is a sim card inside.

There seems to be a massive problem here, I have even tryed to restore and update the phone once put into recovery/DFU mode however I will get an error code (1).

If I have missed anything or you wish to ask a question please do! I need in getting this phone to a normal iPhone firmware!!

Thanks,

Alex
    Last edited by spalex; 10-21-2011 at 10:46 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Thanks

Try to restore to custom firmware. Remember to "pwn" it with Snowbreeze while in DFU before restoring. I think the button actually says "Pwn DFU".
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan