+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Return Help

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
So my iphone has the typical battery charge issue, and now its ******* up the entire phone after i have tried to fix it. pretty much what is happening is
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default iPhone Return Help
    So my iphone has the typical battery charge issue, and now its ******* up the entire phone after i have tried to fix it. pretty much what is happening is that my phone (whenever plugged in) will boot and then freeze. Now it is experiencing a graphical flaw when i boot the phone. The entire screen is fizzed. ATT told me to take it to an Apple store. I need the best way to go about this when i take the hour trip to the closest retail store tomorrow morning.

Please Help Me.
    Apple reps are assholes and i cant afford a new phone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey black sail

I had a similar issue of not having an apple store ( for me the closest was 3 hours). and i happen to ahve gone through 2 broken iphones ( yes on my 3rd iphone since it originally came out.. but i'm happy now that i have one that works)... anyways back to the story. If you call up and the guys say to take it into the apple store you can feed them a story that you don't feel it is right for a company to do this. say that you konw other people who have iphones and this is not how it should work.
    Request to get it repaired by them. ( when i sent it in for repairs i had it back within 3 days... for me they decided they couldn't fix mine and sent me a new one..)
    To be honest. they will proably have you send the phone into apple anyways for repair ( in Texas believe).
    Any more questions just shoot me a message( and i'd suggest to do it before it gets too late in the afternoon... i've noticed around dinner time they love to pass you around to other reps.
    Mac is a way of life... my way of life.

Green Apple
    Thanks

thanks, hopefully they will just replace it for me...im so over apple and ATT for this. its frustrating because working on the VPN network was essential with my work so its like im losing clients over it...i almost want to file a lawsuit

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blacksailsmd View Post
    thanks, hopefully they will just replace it for me...im so over apple and ATT for this. its frustrating because working on the VPN network was essential with my work so its like im losing clients over it...i almost want to file a lawsuit
    do it and see how it works out with the lawsuit
     Think Different