Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Restore Needed, iPhone cannot make or receive calls. Restore from itunes.

Wink Restore Needed, iPhone cannot make or receive calls. Restore from itunes.
    I'm getting this message without doing anything in my Iphone 3g.

I'h sync my iPhone with my laptop, means I have backup.

iTune cannot connect the device it says "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone because it is locked with passcode. But I can connect my iPhone in iTunes in DFU mode. When I connect in DFU mode it give us option to restore.

I'm using jailbroken iPhone, so probably If I restore it will create another big problem.

Should I restore from this option ?

I have backup in my laptop, how can I restore from my backup files ?

Please help / guide me to operate my iPhone.

Regards,
    NP

My iPhone is a Part of Me xtacy's Avatar
    Thanks

U need to unlock ur phone by entering ur passcode and then connect

Have you attempted a DFU restore to original firmware? If anything went wrong during your jailbreak process a DFU restore to original firmware will likely solve this problem. When, or if you decide to attempt a jailbreak again I would suggest you re-create the custom firmware as that may be the source of your issue. If you are using windows have you double checked permissions and compatibility options? If not you may try again before a second attempt at custom firmware.
    Resource from: How to Recover Deleted Call History, Retrieve Call Log on iPhone
    Last edited by rayrex; 02-04-2013 at 10:03 PM.