+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS Skipping during Music Playback on iOS 4.3.3

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey guys... Lately I've been having some problems when I'm using the music app on iOS 4.3.3. I'll be using just the music app, with almost 100mb of free RAM,
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Nopstnz8's Avatar
    Thanks

Question iPhone 3GS Skipping during Music Playback on iOS 4.3.3
    Hey guys... Lately I've been having some problems when I'm using the music app on iOS 4.3.3. I'll be using just the music app, with almost 100mb of free RAM, and even then, it will randomly just begin to skip by pausing the song where I have to continually unpause it multiple times until it goes normal again. This is totally intermittent, and I have been searching for a solution for a while and came up dry. I know iOS 4.3.3 is a RAM HOG, but RAM isn't the problem here because regardless of how much free I have, this can occur. I'm beginning to believe it is an extension conflict, most likely lockinfo, but IDK how because no one has reported this using it with Notified Pro, and I have the latest version. Other extensions I have are My3g, Activator, Colorkeyboard, Cydelete, Display Stack, Landscape Rotation Lock, Veency, Multimusicinfo, Notified Pro, RunningList, SafariGridTab, Switchermod, Weathericon, WIFIBooster, BiteSMS, qStatus (with the helper deactivated), and yfiselect. I know this is alot of extensions, but my device performs fine, and I need most of these. If anyone knows how to implement some of them natively, that'd be great too. Anyways, I beleive Lockinfo is the culprit because I don't recall having the problem until a few days after this was installed because I would have noticed it right away otherwise. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Nopstnz8's Avatar
    Thanks

Bump